Browse Other Poems

Monday, November 1, 2010

Poetry #2: Just Asking



I sit here all alone
I sigh and think about you again
Asking myself with questions that seem no end
Actions I want to do
Questions I want to ask you

If I tell you these, would you listen to me?
If I ask you these, would you dare to answer?
If I need your company, would you stay with me?
If I need your touch, would you caress me?
If I need your hug, would you embrace me?
If I need your lips, would you kiss me?
If I need your love, would you give me a chance?

If you could me hear saying these...
would you be so kind to tell me what you are thinking?
would you be so kind to let me know what you are feeling?
would you be so kind not to hate me?
would you be so kind not to make me cry?
would you be so kind to give this LOVE a chance?

2 comments:

  1. I loved your take for the picture.. Thanks for sharing..

    --Someone is Special--

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely take..
    strong piece, love the wonders and sentiments on your words...

    A++

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your time with me(^^,)